Tuesday, May 22, 2007

25 most played on the I-Pod

Sissy Wish: Float
Two Bands and a Legend: Louie Louie
The Shins: Kissing the lipless
The Shins: New slang
Shining: Asia Nisi Masa
Sissy Wish: Milk
Sissy Wish: Music on the radio
Ai Phoenix: A country life in the autumn
Amadou & Mariam: Je pense a toi
Arctic Monkeys: I bet you look good on the dancefloor
David Bowie: Life on mars
Robert Wyatt: Stalin wasn’t stallin’
Shining: The red room
Vashti Bunyan: Jog along Bess
The Flaming Lips: Flight test
Herman Dune: I wish that I could see you soon
Herman Dune: This summer
Low Frequency In Stereo: 21
Feist: Honey honey
Feist: How my heart behaves
Herman Dune: Nickel chrome
Herman Dune: 1 2 3 Apple tree
Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins: Rise up with fists!!!
Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins: Happy
Low Frequency In Stereo: Jimmy Legs

No comments: