Friday, June 4, 2010

Festival news

The Moldejazz program (19 - 24 July) is complete! I hope I can manage to squeeze in more concerts there, but I know for sure that I don´t have tickets to anything else when "artist in residence", Nils Petter Molvær, is teaming up with Biosphere for an outdoor concert Saturday at 07:00 in the morning!

You should follow the Kristiansand festival Punkt on Facebook, but I guess their web site will be updated soon too. Punkt is happening 2 - 4 September, and so far Frøy Agre, Rockettothesky, Maja S.K. Ratkje, Sidsel Endresen/Stian Westerhus, Helena Tulve and Unni Wilhelmsen are on the program.

NuMusic in Stavanger 8 - 18 September will have Lee "Scratch" Perry, Grandmaster Flash, Steve Reich (in person) and Calexico (!) (and more are to be announced).

No comments: